This week, I'm bringing on board a contractor to help me ramp up cold email outreach to a targeted list of potential customers.
The contractor I'm working with sent along this list of questions to help him prepare the ideal cold email sequence, which I thought I'd share with you here.
In future posts & videos, I'll share other elements of the cold email outreach process for SaaS businesses.
- Describe your business in 2 sentences or less. Include website here too.
- Who are you targeting with these messages?
- What is your ideal tone?
- Whose perspective are we writing from? (what email are we sending from)
- What is your desired outcome for these messages?
- What is the benefit (not features) that your customers get? What are 3 specific benefits you all provide?
- What keeps the receiver of this email up at night, that your offering alleviates?
- Can you supply any social proof? (Blogs, case studies, videos, etc) that we can link to in the emails?
- Anything else you want to mention?